The videos we shot had great contrast and showed intelligent metering. Colors are close to accurate and dynamic range is pretty wide.
- Poco has baked in a security app that automatically scans newly installed software.
- The front of the phone features a 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with a centered punch-hole camera, similar to the Poco M4 Pro.
- To exit the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro download mode screen, you can restart your device by using the Volume Down key or Soft Reset method.
- If you are looking for a budget smartphone with long battery life and fast charging, the Poco X3 Pro is the better choice.
- That’s what we aim to find out in Android Authority‘s POCO X3 Pro review.
I don\’t know what ruined the camera but the I can still see the difference between old photos and the new ones. The battery life on the POCO X3 Pro is outstanding, largely thanks to the 5160 mAh battery in tow. It can charge at 33W using the included charger in the box and will power through pretty much anything that you throw at it. The phone charges in roughly under an hour, and I had no issue getting through a day of use on a single charge. Poco clearly had one goal in mind for the X3 Pro, and that was to deliver the best possible CPU performance at around the Rs. 20,000 price level. This is a phone that will do very well for gaming and will feel snappy and responsive for the foreseeable future.
The Poco X3 Pro has been nothing short of impressive in every category I have tested until now. But no phone can be perfect and if it is, then there will be nothing to innovate on.
If you want a simple and clean interface, then LineageOS is for you. It provides a stock Android experience on your Poco X3 Pro device without any annoying bloatware. Also, you get frequent updates on your device with LineageOS. Firstly other devices, you have to choose and download your preferred custom ROM on the device. There are various custom ROM is available for Poco X3 Pro.